The istitle() returns True if the string is a titlecased string otherwise it returns False.
what is titlecased ?
String which has the first character in each word Uppercase and remaining all characters Lowercase alphabets.
The istitle() method doesn’t take any parameters.
returns True if the string is a titlecased string otherwise it returns False.
True False False True False
Titlecased String Not a Titlecased String
- numpy string operations | istitle() function
- String slicing in Python to check if a string can become empty by recursive deletion
- Python | Check if given string can be formed by concatenating string elements of list
- Python | Sorting string using order defined by another string
- Python | Check if string ends with any string in given list
- Python | Check if a given string is binary string or not
- String slicing in Python to rotate a string
- Python String | min()
- Python String
- Python String | max()
- Python | Add one string to another
- Python | Intersection of two String
- String partition() in Python
- Python string length | len()
- Python String | count()
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.