Given a list containing Names and Addresses consecutively, the task is to split these two elements at a time and insert it into excel.
We can use a very popular library for data analysis, Pandas. Using pandas we can easily manipulate the columns and simply insert the filtered elements into excel file using df.to_excel() function.
Below is the implementation :
- Create a GUI to convert CSV file into excel file using Python
- Python | Adjusting rows and columns of an excel file using openpyxl module
- Python | Create and write on excel file using xlsxwriter module
- Python | Pandas Split strings into two List/Columns using str.split()
- Python | Writing to an excel file using openpyxl module
- Python | Arithmetic operations in excel file using openpyxl
- Python | Excel File Comparison
- Python | Trigonometric operations in excel file using openpyxl
- How to import an excel file into Python using Pandas?
- Reading an excel file using Python openpyxl module
- Reading an excel file using Python
- How to extract Email column from Excel file and find out the type of mail using Pandas?
- How to import excel file and find a specific column using Pandas?
- Find the sum and maximum value of the two column in excel file using Pandas
- How to extract Time data from an Excel file column using Pandas?
- Exporting a Pandas DataFrame to an Excel file
- How to extract date from Excel file using Pandas?
- Python | Insert list in another list
- Find the profit and loss in the given Excel sheet using Pandas
- Find the profit and loss percent in the given Excel sheet using Pandas
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.