Given a list containing single integer, the task is to split each value in the list.
Input: Input =  Output: Output = [2, 3] Input: Input =  Output: Output = [1, 5, 4, 7, 8]
Method #1 : Using Map
[2, 0, 0]
Method #2 : Using list comprehension
[2, 3, 1]
Method #3 : Using Loops
[7, 8, 9]
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python | Pandas Split strings into two List/Columns using str.split()
- Python | Convert a list of multiple integers into a single integer
- Python - Convert list to Single Dictionary Key Value list
- Python | Convert list of string into sorted list of integer
- Python Program to convert List of Integer to List of String
- Python | Associating a single value with all list items
- Python | Convert String list to Joined Single element
- Python - Unnest single Key Nested Dictionary List
- Python - Nested List to single value Tuple
- Python - Convert List to Single valued Lists in Tuple
- Python - Unlist Single Valued Dictionary List
- Python - Group single item dictionaries into List values
- Python - Sort list of Single Item dictionaries according to custom ordering
- Python - Test if tuple list has Single element
- Python program to create a list of tuples from given list having number and its cube in each tuple
- Python | Pandas Reverse split strings into two List/Columns using str.rsplit()
- Python | Custom list split
- Python | Split dictionary of lists to list of dictionaries
- Python | Split string into list of characters
- Python | Split given list and insert in excel file
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.