Let’s see the different ways to sort the JSON data using Python.
What is JSON ?
The task is to sort the JSON first by code, then by grade and then by enrollment_no .
Code #1: Sorting in Desc order
DBMS C 9915103000 JIIT COA A 8815103057 JSS CN A+ 8815103057 JSS
Code #2 : By using External library such as Pandas (Sorting in Ascending order).
code grade enrollment_no name 0 CN A+ 8815103057 JSS 1 COA A 8815103057 JSS 2 DBMS C 9915103000 JIIT
- Python - Difference between json.dump() and json.dumps()
- JSON | modify an array value of a JSON object
- Python - XML to JSON
- Python - JSON to XML
- JSON Formatting in Python
- json.dumps() in Python
- Convert JSON to CSV in Python
- json.load() in Python
- json.dump() in Python
- Flattening JSON objects in Python
- Python - Convert JSON to string
- Convert JSON to dictionary in Python
- Pretty Print JSON in Python
- How To Convert Python Dictionary To JSON?
- Read JSON file using Python