Python offers multiple options for developing GUI (Graphical User Interface). Out of all the GUI methods,
tkinter is the most commonly used method. It is a standard Python interface to the Tk GUI toolkit shipped with Python. Python with tkinter outputs the fastest and easiest way to create the GUI applications. Now, it’s upto the imagination or necessity of developer, what he/she want to develop using this toolkit.
To create a tkinter :
- Importing the module – tkinter
- Create the main window (container)
- Add any number of widgets to the main window.
- Apply the event Trigger on the widgets
Let’s create a Gui version of simple FLAMES game .
FLAMES is a popular game named after the acronym: Friends, Lovers, Affectionate, Marriage, Enemies, Sibling. This game does not accurately predict whether or not an individual is right for you, but it can be fun to play this with your friends.
Below is the implementation :
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python | Program to implement simple FLAMES game
- PyQt5 - Flames Calculator
- Python | Simple registration form using Tkinter
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple calculator using Tkinter
- Color game using Tkinter in Python
- Python | Tkinter ttk.Checkbutton and comparison with simple Checkbutton
- Create a Simple Two Player Game using Turtle in Python
- Python | Message Encode-Decode using Tkinter
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Random Password Generator using Tkinter
- Python | Real time currency convertor using Tkinter
- Python | Real time weather detection using Tkinter
- Python | Create a digital clock using Tkinter
- Python | Loan calculator using Tkinter
- Getting screen's height and width using Tkinter | Python
- Python Tkinter | Moving objects using Canvas.move() method
- Python - Compound Interest GUI Calculator using Tkinter
- Python Tkinter | Create different type of lines using Canvas class
- Python Tkinter | Create different shapes using Canvas class
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : nidhi_biet