Prerequisite : Tkinter Introduction
Python offers multiple options for developing GUI (Graphical User Interface). Out of all the GUI methods, tkinter is most commonly used method. It is a standard Python interface to the Tk GUI toolkit shipped with Python. Python with tkinter outputs the fastest and easiest way to create the GUI applications. Creating a GUI using tkinter is an easy task.
Let’s see how to create a basic calculator using Tkinter.
- First we create an object named root out of tk.
- We create an object of the calc and pass root as master to the init method.
- Mainloop starts an event loop, which is basically an infinite loop waiting for events and respond accordingly. The mainloop can be terminated by closing the window or using
Below is the implementation:
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Loan calculator using Tkinter
- Python - Compound Interest GUI Calculator using Tkinter
- Python: Age Calculator using Tkinter
- Rank Based Percentile Gui Calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple registration form using Tkinter
- Python | Simple FLAMES game using Tkinter
- Python | Tkinter ttk.Checkbutton and comparison with simple Checkbutton
- Basic calculator program using Python
- How to make calculator using kivy | Python
- Vegan Calculator using Python
- Building Calculator using PyQt5 in Python
- Python - Age Calculator using PyQt
- Loan Calculator using PyQt5 in Python
- 1/4 Mile Calculator using PyQt5 in Python
- Dog Years Calculator using PyQt5
- Creating Golden Ratio Calculator using PyQt5
- Silver Ratio Calculator using PyQt5
- Ratio Calculator using PyQt5
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.