Bokeh is supported on CPython versions 3.6+ only both with Standard distribution and Anaconda distribution. Other Python versions or implementations may or may not function. Current version of Bokeh is 2.0.2 . Bokeh package has the following dependencies:
1. Required Dependencies
- typing_extensions >=3.7.4
2. Optional Dependencies
- Selenium, GeckoDriver, Firefox
How to install the bokeh package?
There are a few different ways to install Bokeh. If you are using Anaconda distribution, use conda package manager as follows ?
conda install bokeh
This installs all the dependencies that are need to be run Bokeh. If all the above said dependencies such as NumPy, Pandas, and Redis are installed, then you can install the bokeh package from PyPI using pip at the command line:
pip install bokeh
How to check Bokeh is installed or not?
To check whether the Bokeh is successfully installed, do the following:
- Import bokeh package in Python terminal
- Check the bokeh version
- Python Virtual Environment | Introduction
- Set up virtual environment for Python using Anaconda
- Python | Add packages to Anaconda environment
- Create virtual environment using venv | Python
- Using mkvirtualenv to create new Virtual Environment - Python
- Introduction to Bokeh in Python
- Creating Python Virtual Environment in Windows and Linux
- How to use Color Palettes in Python-Bokeh?
- Python Bokeh - Colors Class
- Python Bokeh - Plotting Xs on a Graph
- Python Bokeh - Making a Pie Chart
- Python - Data visualization using Bokeh
- Python Bokeh – Plotting Ys on a Graph
- Python Bokeh - Plotting Squares on a Graph
- Make an area plot in Python using Bokeh
- Python Bokeh - Plotting Quadrilaterals on a Graph
- Python Bokeh - Plotting Pluses on a Graph
- Python Bokeh - Plotting Rays on a Graph
- Python Bokeh - Plotting Rectangles on a Graph
- Python Bokeh - Plotting Hexagons on a Graph
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.