Kivy is a platform-independent GUI tool in Python. As it can be run on Android, IOS, Linux and Windows, etc. It is basically used to develop the Android application, but it does not mean that it can not be used on Desktop applications.
Setting a good background template is a good thing to make your app look more attractive to the user. For inserting a background template in your App some modifications need to be done in the .kv file. Below is the code to set a background template for your app.
- Python | Multiple Sliders widgets Controlling Background Screen or WindowColor in Kivy
- Python | Kivy .kv File
- Python | Ellipse (different polygons) in Kivy
- Python | Scrollview widget in kivy
- Python | Carousel Widget In Kivy
- Python | Float Layout in Kivy
- Python | Make a simple window using kivy
- GridLayouts in Kivy | Python
- Python | Working with buttons in Kivy
- Python | Add Label to a kivy window
- Python | Button Action in Kivy
- Python | Window size Adjustment in Kivy
- Python | BoxLayout widget in Kivy
- Python | Slider widget in Kivy
- Python | Checkbox widget in Kivy
- Python | AnchorLayout in Kivy using .kv file
- Python| AnchorLayout in Kivy
- Python | StackLayout in Kivy
- Python | StackLayout in Kivy using .kv file
- Python | FloatLayout in Kivy using .kv file
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.