Given a long sentence, reverse each word of the sentence individually in the sentence itself.
Input : Geeks For Geeks is good to learn Output : skeeG roF skeeG si doog ot nrael Input : Split Reverse Join Output : tilpS esreveR nioJ
We shall use Python’s built in library function to reverse each word individually in the string itself.
- First split the sentence into list of words.
- Reverse each word of the string in the list individually.
- Join the words in the list to form a new sentence.
Below is the implementation of above idea.
skeeGrofskeeG si doog ot nrael
Python is well known for its short codes. We shall do the same task but with lesser line of codes.
skeeG rof skeeG
- Program to replace a word with asterisks in a sentence
- Python program to read file word by word
- Find frequency of each word in a string in Python
- Python | Count occurrences of each word in given text file (Using dictionary)
- Python program to capitalize the first and last character of each word in a string
- Pandas - Convert the first and last character of each word to upper case in a series
- Calculate the number of characters in each word in a Pandas series
- Python | Reverse each tuple in a list of tuples
- Python | Reverse sign of each element in given list
- Python IMDbPY – Get each episode name of each season of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Getting each episode year of each season of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Get each episode ID of each season of the series
- Python | Remove all duplicates words from a given sentence
- Python | Sort words of sentence in ascending order
- Python program to count words in a sentence
- Python | Spilt a sentence into list of words
- Python | Check if given words appear together in a list of sentence
- Python | Perform Sentence Segmentation Using Spacy
- NLP | Training a tokenizer and filtering stopwords in a sentence
- NLP | How tokenizing text, sentence, words works