COVID19Py Library retrieves the latest data revolving around the Covid-19 pandemic. This Covid-19 World Dataset is hosted at the John Hopkins University servers.
To install the library, execute below command in your system command line:
pip install COVID19Py
The library provides the following methods:
- getAll(): Retrieve the entire dataset as a JSON
- getLatest(): Get the latest stats of confirmed cases, recoveries and deaths
- getLocations(): Get the locations where Covid-19 cases exist
- getLatestChanges(): Look for any changes since you last retrieved the data
Below example illustrate the above methods:
Data: Enormous data returned in the json form; this screenshot represents just the first few lines of the data.
Latest Data: Latest numbers related to Covid19 (Globally)
Location Data: Enormous location-wise Covid Data will be return in json form.This screenshot represents the first few lines.
Changes since Last Visit: Currently all 0.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- How to create a COVID19 Data Representation GUI?
- Build a COVID19 Vaccine Tracker Using Python
- Read latest news using newsapi | Python
- Get latest Government job information using Python
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Windows
- Download and Install Python 3 Latest Version
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Android
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on macOS / Mac OS X
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Linux
- Download and install pip Latest Version
- How to retrieve source code from Python objects?
- How to Retrieve an Entire Row or Column of an Array in Python?
- Django CRUD (Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete) Function Based Views
- Class Based Generic Views Django (Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete)
- Small World Model - Using Python Networkx
- Plotting World Map Using Pygal in Python
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | Tools in the world of Web Scraping
- Python | Visualize missing values (NaN) values using Missingno Library
- Python - Edge extraction using pgmagick library
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.