Given a sentence containing n words/strings. Remove all duplicates words/strings which are similar to each others.
Input : Geeks for Geeks Output : Geeks for Input : Python is great and Java is also great Output : is also Java Python and great
We can solve this problem quickly using python Counter() method. Approach is very simple.
1) Split input sentence separated by space into words.
2) So to get all those strings together first we will join each string in given list of strings.
3) Now create a dictionary using Counter method having strings as keys and their frequencies as values.
4) Join each words are unique to form single string.
is also Java Python and great
- Python program to count words in a sentence
- Python | Spilt a sentence into list of words
- Python | Check if given words appear together in a list of sentence
- Python | Sort words of sentence in ascending order
- Python | Remove duplicates in Matrix
- Python | Remove Duplicates from a List
- Remove all duplicates from a given string in Python
- Python | Ways to remove duplicates from list
- Python | Remove consecutive duplicates from list
- Python | Remove duplicates from nested list
- Python | Remove all duplicates and permutations in nested list
- Python | Sort given list by frequency and remove duplicates
- Python groupby method to remove all consecutive duplicates
- Python | Remove duplicates based on Kth element tuple list
- NLP | How tokenizing text, sentence, words works
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.