Given a sentence containing n words/strings. Remove all duplicates words/strings which are similar to each others.
Input : Geeks for Geeks Output : Geeks for Input : Python is great and Java is also great Output : is also Java Python and great
We can solve this problem quickly using python Counter() method. Approach is very simple.
1) Split input sentence separated by space into words.
2) So to get all those strings together first we will join each string in given list of strings.
3) Now create a dictionary using Counter method having strings as keys and their frequencies as values.
4) Join each words are unique to form single string.
is also Java Python and great
Output:- Python is great and java also
- Python program to count words in a sentence
- Python | Check if given words appear together in a list of sentence
- Python | Spilt a sentence into list of words
- Python | Sort words of sentence in ascending order
- Remove all duplicates from a given string in Python
- Python Remove Duplicates from a List
- Python | Remove duplicates in Matrix
- Python - Remove Kth Index Duplicates in Tuple
- Python - Ways to remove duplicates from list
- Python | Remove duplicates from nested list
- Python | Remove consecutive duplicates from list
- Python groupby method to remove all consecutive duplicates
- Python | Sort given list by frequency and remove duplicates
- Python | Remove all duplicates and permutations in nested list
- Python - Remove Equilength and Equisum Tuple Duplicates
- Python - Remove Dictionary Key Words
- Python | Remove duplicates based on Kth element tuple list
- Python - Remove words containing list characters
- Python - Remove duplicate words from Strings in List
- NLP | How tokenizing text, sentence, words works
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Divyu_Pandey