Kivy is a platform-independent GUI tool in Python. As it can be run on Android, IOS, Linux and Windows, etc. It is basically used to develop the Android application, but it does not mean that it can not be used on Desktop applications.
Recycleview helps to deal with a large number of data items. Recycleview provides the user with the flexibility to scroll down or scroll-up the data displayed in the kivy application. You can also select multiple data items at once. Recycleview is memory efficient as compared to Listview.
To use RecycleView you have to first import it.
from kivy.uix.recycleview import RecycleView
The .kv file for the above code
Above code generates a list of numbers in the range 0 to 20 which can be viewed by scrolling up and down.
- Python | Scatter in kivy
- Python | PageLayout in Kivy
- Python | Canvas in kivy
- Python | Kivy .kv File
- GridLayouts in Kivy | Python
- Python | Animation in Kivy
- Python | Bubble in kivy
- Python | StackLayout in Kivy
- Python| AnchorLayout in Kivy
- Python | Accordion in kivy
- Python | Accordion in kivy using .kv file
- Python | Animation in Kivy using .kv file
- Python | Line (Canvas) in kivy
- Python | Slider widget in Kivy
- Python | AnchorLayout in Kivy using .kv file