Sometimes, while working with Strings, we can have a problem in which we need to replicate the range of strings consecutively in range. This kind of problem can have application in day-day programming domain. Lets discuss certain way in which this task can be performed.
Method : Using string slicing
This is straight forward way to solve this problem. In this, we perform the task of slicing the string to be repeated and attach its duplicate. The pre and post slices are attached to its prefix and suffic respectively to construct result string.
The original string is : geeksforgeeks The string after range duplication : geeksfksforgeeks
- Python | Construct N Range Equilength String list
- Python - Reverse Range in String List
- Python - Extract range characters from String
- String slicing in Python to check if a string can become empty by recursive deletion
- String slicing in Python to rotate a string
- Python | Check if a given string is binary string or not
- Python | Check if given string can be formed by concatenating string elements of list
- Python | Check if string ends with any string in given list
- Python | Sorting string using order defined by another string
- Python | Merge Tuple String List values to String
- Python | Sort each String in String list
- Python | Convert List of String List to String List
- Python - Length of shortest string in string list
- Python - Remove front K characters from each string in String List
- Python - Remove String from String List
- Python | Delimited String List to String Matrix
- String Alignment in Python f-string
- String to Int and Int to String in Python
- Pad or fill a string by a variable in Python using f-string
- Python - Filter String Tuples if String lengths equals K
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.