We can set message to a Status Bar by using
showMessage() method. In this article, we will see how to change the font and the size of StatusBar message. In order to do this we will use
Syntax : self.statusBar().setFont(QFont(font_name, font_size))
Argument : It take two argument :
1. Font name it can be ‘Arial’, ’Times’ etc.
2. Size to be set in integer.
Action performed : It changes the font and size of message
- PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Label text ?
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 – Set status bar message in window
- PyQt5 – Set minimum size of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Access the size of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Set maximum size of status bar
- PyQt5 – Setting padding size at different sides of Status Bar
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the size of the font
- PyQt5 - Font and size of content in Radio button
- PyQt5 - Change the size of radio button
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 - Visibility status of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - How to change style and size of text Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - How change size of indicator in Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Change the size of Radio button according to content length
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.