Sometimes, it happens that we spent a huge amount of time importing some common libraries like
nltk and many more. To remove this headache of importing such libraries manually, we have
It is that library which helps you to work directly without importing other libraries separately.
It itself adds up some of the highly usable libraries used in DataScience while we are using it.
Functions of pyforest :
- active_imports(): It will return all the libraries which have been used in the program.
- lazy_imports(): It will return all the libraries available in pyforest.
pip install pyforest
Let’s see the usage of
pyforest with various libraries.
- Numpy: NumPy is a general-purpose array-processing package. It provides a high-performance multidimensional array object, and tools for working with these arrays.
[[1 2 3] [4 5 6] [7 8 9]]
Note: For more information, refer to NumPy in Python
A B C 0 1 4 7 1 2 5 8 2 3 6 9
Note: For more information, refer to Python | Pandas DataFrame
['All', 'apples', 'are', 'red', 'in', 'colour']
Note: For more information, refer to Tokenize text using NLTK in python
Note: For more information, refer to Introduction to Matplotlib
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Learning Model Building in Scikit-learn : A Python Machine Learning Library
- Pytube | Python library to download youtube videos
- Python Faker Library
- FuzzyWuzzy Python library
- Python | Schedule Library
- Python | Holidays library
- Python math library | expm1() method
- Python math library | gamma() function
- Python math library | isnan() method
- Python math library | exp() method
- Python math library | isfinite() and remainder() method
- Python math library | isclose() method
- Python | Visualize missing values (NaN) values using Missingno Library
- Introduction to pyglet library for game development in Python
- Python Numerizer Library
- How to install Librosa Library in Python
- Python Numerize Library
- Python - clone() function in wand library
- Python - Edge extraction using pgmagick library