Given a text file. The task is to read the text from the file character by character.
Parameters: An integer value specified the lenght of data to be read from the file.
Return value: Returns the read bytes in form of a string.
Examples 1: Suppose the text file looks like this.
Example 2: REading more than one charactes at a time.
- Python | Insert character after every character pair
- Python program for removing i-th character from a string
- Python program to find occurrence to each character in given string
- Python program to capitalize the first and last character of each word in a string
- Python Regex | Program to accept string ending with alphanumeric character
- Python program to read file word by word
- How to read from a file in Python
- Read JSON file using Python
- Program to check if a string contains any special character
- Python | Character Encoding
- Python | Add leading K character
- Python - Uppercase Nth character
- Python program to reverse the content of a file and store it in another file
- Python | K Character Split String
- Python | Append K character N times
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.