In this article, we will know the approaches to get the current time in Python. There are multiple ways to get it. The most preferably date-time module is used in Python to create the object containing date and time.
1: Current time of a timezone – Using pytZ module
INDIA time: 19:29:53
2 : Current time – Using date time object
Current Time = 19:31:51
Current Time = 19:33:29.087840
3. Getting Time – using Time module.
- Python program to find difference between current time and given time
- Get current time in milliseconds using Python
- Get Current Date and Time using Python
- Get Current Time in different Timezone using Python
- Get directory of current Python script
- Get parent of current directory using Python
- Get current date using Python
- Get current Gold price using Python
- Get current timestamp using Python
- Python - Get Today's Current Day using Speech Recognition
- Python VLC MediaPlayer - Getting Current media time
- PYGLET – Get Current Media Texture in Player
- Python | Find current weather of any city using openweathermap API
- Python | Create an empty text file with current date as its name
- Change current working directory with Python
- How to find the current capacity of a list in Python
- Python - Elements Maximum till current index in List
- Python VLC MediaPlayer - Getting length of current media
- Python VLC MediaPlayer - Getting Current State
- Python VLC MediaPlayer – Getting Current Subtitle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.