Given an array, write a program to find the maximum GCD among all the subarray of the size >= 2 of the given array.
Input list: [2, 3, 4, 4, 4] Output: 4 Input list: [3, 7, 2, 9, 18, 5, 1, 13 ] Output: 9
- Import the math module for python
- Introduce a variable(say, V1) to store the gcd of each element of the list while looping through the list.
- Iterate through the elements of the array or list using a loop.
- At each iteration call the math.gcd() function.
- Store the outcome of the math.gcd() function to another variable (say, V2) at each iteration.
- Now compare V1 and V2. If V2 is greater than V1, set V1 equal to V2 else pass.
- Let the loop run through and print out the final value of V1.
Below you can find the implementation of the above-mentioned approach:
For the given array one of the subarrays having maximum gcd is[3, 5] which has gcd 4.
For the given array one of the subarrays having maximum gcd is[4, 5] which has gcd 9.
- Smallest Subarray with given GCD
- Largest subarray with GCD one
- Smallest subarray with GCD as 1 | Segment Tree
- Length of the Smallest Subarray that must be removed in order to Maximise the GCD
- Length of longest subarray of length at least 2 with maximum GCD
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers
- Program to find GCD of floating point numbers
- Program to find LCM of 2 numbers without using GCD
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers using Middle School Procedure
- Program to find Greatest Common Divisor (GCD) of N strings
- Python Program for GCD of more than two (or array) numbers
- Maximize the subarray sum after multiplying all elements of any subarray with X
- Maximum length of subarray such that sum of the subarray is even
- Count of subarray that does not contain any subarray with sum 0
- Maximum length of subarray such that all elements are equal in the subarray
- First subarray having sum at least half the maximum sum of any subarray of size K
- Recursive program to print formula for GCD of n integers
- C++ Program for GCD of more than two (or array) numbers
- Java Program for GCD of more than two (or array) numbers
- Given GCD G and LCM L, find number of possible pairs (a, b)