Python is a multi-purpose programming language and widely used for scripting small tasks. Let’s see how to make your own Youtube Playlist Downloader using Python. Though there are many software available in market but making your own serving that purpose is quite a learning and impressive as well.
Modules needed –
BeautifulSoup bs4 PyQt5 sys module urllib module pytube module
How it works ?
From the given URL of a YouTube playlist, our program will perform web scraping and fetch all the YouTube video links and append it under a links array. Then using the pytube library we will download the corresponding YouTube videos from the link in the links array. The parameters for downloading the YouTube video (quality, mime_type, etc) can be specified in streams constructor. The videos will be downloaded with the name of the original video.
Let’s see the code:
- YouTube Media/Audio Download using Python | pafy
- Pytube | Python library to download youtube videos
- Python | Download YouTube videos using youtube_dl module
- Youtube Data API Playlist | Set-3
- Youtube Data API Playlist | Set-1
- Youtube Data API Playlist | Set-2
- How to download Google Images using Python
- Download Instagram profile pic using Python
- Raise a File Download Dialog Box in Python
- Download and Install Python 3 Latest Version
- Simple Multithreaded Download Manager in Python
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Linux
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on macOS / Mac OS X
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Android
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Windows
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.