Given a number n, the task is to write a Python program to print a half diamond pattern of numbers with a star border.
Input: n = 5 Output: * *1* *121* *12321* *1234321* *123454321* *1234321* *12321* *121* *1* * Input: n = 3 Output: * *1* *121* *12321* *121* *1* *
- Two for loops will be run in this program in order to print the numbers as well as stars.
- First print * and then run for loop from 1 to (n+1) to print up to the rows in ascending order.
- In this particular for loop * will be printed up to i and then one more for loop will run from 1 to i+1 in order to print the numbers in ascending order.
- Now one more loop will run from i-1 to 0 in order to print the number in the reverse order.
- Now one star will be printed and this for loop will end.
- Now second for loop will run from n-1 to 0 to print the pattern as in the middle in which the numbers are in a reverse manner.
- In this for loop also the same work will be done as in first for loop.
- The required pattern will be displayed.
Below is the implementation of the above pattern:
For n = 5 * *1* *121* *12321* *1234321* *123454321* *1234321* *12321* *121* *1* * For n = 3 * *1* *121* *12321* *121* *1* *
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.