Prerequisite: Object Oriented Programming in Python
Let’s write a simple Python program using OOP concept to perform some simple bank operations like deposit and withdrawal of money.
First of all, define class
Bankacccount. This step is followed by defining a function using
__init__. It is run as soon as an object of a class is instantiated. This
__init__ method is useful to do any initialization you want to do with object, then we have the default argument
This step is followed by declaring that balance is 0 using
self argument then we simply print a statement welcoming to Machine. In function
withdraw , amount is taken as input(in float) and is then added/subtracted to the balance. Thus resultant balance is printed in next line.
Use an if condition to check whether there is a sufficient
amount of money available in the account to process a fund withdrawal.
Next, we use a
display function to display the remianing balnce in the account. Then we create a object and call it to get the program executed.
Below is the implementation:
Hello !!! Welcome to Deposit&Withdrawal Machine Enter amount to be deposited: Amount Deposited: 1000.0 Enter amount to be withdrawn: You Withdrew: 500.0 Net Available Balance = 500.0
- Program to create grade calculator in Python
- Python program to create a list of tuples from given list having number and its cube in each tuple
- Python program to find number of local variables in a function
- Python | Ways to create triplets from given list
- Python | Create list of numbers with given range
- Python | Create a dictionary using list with none values
- Python | Create a Pandas Dataframe from a dict of equal length lists
- self in Python class
- Class & Instance Attributes in Python
- Python | Using variable outside and inside the class and method
- Python | Avoiding class data shared among the instances
- Python Program for Efficient program to print all prime factors of a given number
- Python Program for Program to Print Matrix in Z form
- Python Program for Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Python Program for Program to find area of a circle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : lennyatomz