Given a number n. The task is to create an OTP by squaring and concatenating the odd digits of the number.
Input: 4365188 Output: 9256 Input: 123456 Output: 4163
Explanation: In the First example, the integers at odd places are 3, 5, and 8. So we have to return a 4 digit OTP by squaring the digits. The square of the above digits are 9, 25, 65 so the OTP to be returned is the first four digits 9256.
Approach: Iterate through the length of the string (number) with the starting index as 1 and taking the step as 2. Initialize an empty string and then concatenate the squares of the odd digit to that string. Finally, return the first four characters of the string as an OTP.
Below is the implementation.
- Python Program for Check if all digits of a number divide it
- Python Program to check whether it is possible to make a divisible by 3 number using all digits in an array
- Python program to create a list of tuples from given list having number and its cube in each tuple
- Python program to create a list centered on zero
- Program to create grade calculator in Python
- Python program to create a dictionary from a string
- Python program to create Bankaccount class with deposit, withdraw function
- Python Program for Difference between sums of odd and even digits
- Python | Sum of number digits in List
- Exponential Squaring (Fast Modulo Multiplication)
- Python Program for Efficient program to print all prime factors of a given number
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Python | Check if given string can be formed by concatenating string elements of list
- Python Program to Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times
- Python Program for How to check if a given number is Fibonacci number?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.