Python program to copy odd lines of one file to other
Write a python program to read contents of a file and copy only the content of odd lines into new file.
Input : Hello World Python Language Output : Hello Python Input : Python Language Is Easy Output : Python Is
Approach to the problem
1) Open file name bcd.txt in read mode and assign it to fn.
2) Open file name nfile.txt in write mode and assign it to fn1.
3) Read the content line by line of the file fn and assign it to cont.
4) Access each element from 0 to length of cont.
5) Check if i is not divisible by 2 then write the content in fn1 else pass.
6) Close the file fn1.
7) Now open nfile.txt in read mode and assign it to fn1.
8) Read the content of the file and assign it to cont1.
9) Print the content of the file and then close the file fn and fn1 .
Output : Python Is