To implement an algorithm to determine if a string contains all unique characters.
Input : s = “abcd”
“abcd” doesn’t contain any duplicates. Hence the output is True.
Input : s = “abbd”
“abbd” contains duplicates. Hence the output is False.
One solution is to create an array of boolean values, where the flag at the index i indicates whether character i in the alphabet is contained in the string. The second time you see this character you can immediately return false.
You can also return false if the string length exceeds the number of unique characters in the alphabet.
- Efficiently check if a string has all unique characters without using any additional data structure
- Python - String with most unique characters
- Program to check if first and the last characters of string are equal
- Minimum deletions from string to reduce it to string with at most 2 unique characters
- Determine if a string has all Unique Characters
- Python | Ways to check string contain all same characters
- Check if both halves of the string have same set of characters in Python
- Python | Check if frequencies of all characters of a string are different
- String with maximum number of unique characters
- Minimize number of unique characters in string
- Find the longest substring with k unique characters in a given string
- Check if an encoding represents a unique binary string
- Python program to check if given string is pangram
- Python program to check if a string is palindrome or not
- Python program to check if a given string is Keyword or not