In this article, we will see how to build a flashcard using class in python. A flashcard is a card having information on both sides, which can be used as an aid in memorization. Flashcards usually have a question on one side and an answer on the other. Particularly in this article, we are going to create flashcards that will be having a word and its meaning.
Let’s see some examples of flashcard:
- Take the word and its meaning as input from the user.
- Create a class named flashcard, use the __init__() function to assign values for Word and Meaning.
- Now we use the __str__() function to return a string that contains the word and meaning.
- Store the returned strings in a list named flash.
- Use a while loop to print all the stored flashcards.
Below is the full implementation:
- Create a class named flashcard.
- Initialize dictionary fruits using __init__() method.
- Now randomly choose a pair from fruits using choice() method and store the key in variable fruit and value in variable color.
- Now prompt the user to answer the color of the randomly chosen fruit.
- If correct print correct else print wrong.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.