Given two numbers num1 and num2. The task is to write a Python program to find the addition of these two numbers.
Input: num1 = 5, num2 = 3 Output: 8 Input: num1 = 13, num2 = 6 Output: 19
In the below program to add two numbers, the user is first asked to enter two numbers and the input is scanned using the input() function and stored in the variables number1 and number2. Then, the variables number1 and number2 are added using the arithmetic operator + and the result is stored in the variable sum.
Below is the Python program to add two numbers:
Sum of 15 and 12 is 27
Example 2: Adding two number provided by user input
First number: 13.5 Second number: 1.54 The sum of 13.5 and 1.54 is 15.04
- Python Program for Fibonacci numbers
- Python Program for GCD of more than two (or array) numbers
- Python program to print even numbers in a list
- Python program to print odd numbers in a List
- Python Program for Common Divisors of Two Numbers
- Python program to count Even and Odd numbers in a List
- Python program to print all even numbers in a range
- Python program to print all odd numbers in a range
- Python Program for cube sum of first n natural numbers
- Python Program to Print Numbers in an Interval
- Python Program for Sum of squares of first n natural numbers
- Python program to print all Prime numbers in an Interval
- Python program to print all negative numbers in a range
- Python program to print positive numbers in a list
- Python program to print all positive numbers in a range
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.