Zip zap zoom is a fun game that requires its players to concentrate and participate actively. When this game is played with people, this is how it is played:
- Players stand in a circle, 6 feet away from each other
- One player starts the game by clap-pointing and saying zap to the person on its left
- This person now does the same to the person to its right and says zap
- Third person so selected now can choose anyone irrespective of the direction by saying zoom
- Now the person so selected starts the game again with zap and the continues in this fashion
- If somebody messes up in between the game is restarted.
In Python programming this game will be achieved by the following approach.
- Take in a number as input from the user.
- Check if the number is multiple of both 3 and 5, if it is then print “Zoom”.
- If it is not, then check if the number is a multiple of 3, if it is then print “Zip”.
- If it is a multiple of 5 instead, print “Zap”.
- Else, print a default statement.
Input:6 Output: Zip
Here is a simple and fun illustration describing the same:
Invalid number! Zip Zap Zoom
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.