Python program for Zip, Zap and Zoom game
Zip zap zoom is a fun game that requires its players to concentrate and participate actively. When this game is played with people, this is how it is played:
- Players stand in a circle, 6 feet away from each other
- One player starts the game by clap-pointing and saying zap to the person on its left
- This person now does the same to the person to its right and says zap
- Third person so selected now can choose anyone irrespective of the direction by saying zoom
- Now the person so selected starts the game again with zap and the continues in this fashion
- If somebody messes up in between the game is restarted.
In Python programming this game will be achieved by the following approach.
- Take in a number as input from the user.
- Check if the number is multiple of both 3 and 5, if it is then print “Zoom”.
- If it is not, then check if the number is a multiple of 3, if it is then print “Zip”.
- If it is a multiple of 5 instead, print “Zap”.
- Else, print a default statement.
Input:6 Output: Zip
Here is a simple and fun illustration describing the same:
Invalid number! Zip Zap Zoom