Integers X and K are given. The task is to find smallest K-digit number divisible by X.
Input : X = 83, K = 5 Output : 10043 10040 is the smallest 5 digit number that is multiple of 83. Input : X = 5, K = 2 Output : 10
An efficient solution would be :
Compute MIN : smallest K-digit number (1000...K-times) If, MIN % X is 0, ans = MIN else, ans = (MIN + X) - ((MIN + X) % X)) This is because there will be a number in range [MIN...MIN+X] divisible by X.
Please refer complete article on Smallest K digit number divisible by X for more details!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- Python Program for Largest K digit number divisible by X
- Python program to find smallest number in a list
- Python Program to check whether it is possible to make a divisible by 3 number using all digits in an array
- Python Program to print digit pattern
- Program to print all the numbers divisible by 3 and 5 for a given number
- Python - Match Kth number digit in list elements
- Python Program for Efficient program to print all prime factors of a given number
- Python Program to Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times
- Python Program for How to check if a given number is Fibonacci number?
- Python Program for nth Catalan Number
- Python Program for factorial of a number
- Python Program for n-th Fibonacci number
- Python Program for Find sum of odd factors of a number
- Python Program to check Armstrong Number
- Python Program for Find sum of even factors of a number