It says that there is always one prime number between any two consecutive natural number\’s(n = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, …) square. This is called Legendre\’s Conjecture.
Conjecture: A conjecture is a proposition or conclusion based upon incompleate information to which no proof has been found i.e it has not been proved or disproved.
there is always one prime p in the range to where n is any natural number.
2 and 3 are the primes in the range to .
5 and 7 are the primes in the range to .
11 and 13 are the primes in the range to .
17 and 19 are the primes in the range to .
Input : 4 output: Primes in the range 16 and 25 are: 17 19 23
Explanation: Here 42 = 16 and 52 = 25
Hence, prime numbers between 16 and 25 are 17, 19 and 23.
Input : 10 Output: Primes in the range 100 and 121 are: 101 103 107 109 113
Primes in the range 2500 and 2601 are: 2503 2521 2531 2539 2543 2549 2551 2557 2579 2591 2593
Please refer complete article on Legendre’s Conjecture for more details!
- Python Program to print digit pattern
- Python | Extract key-value of dictionary in variables
- Python program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Google Chrome Dino Bot using Image Recognition | Python
- Python | Use of __slots__
- Python - Summation of float string list
- Python | Animated Banner showing 'GeeksForGeeks'
- Python | Segregate list elements by Suffix
- Python Program for Selection Sort
- Python Program for Bubble Sort
- Python Program for Insertion Sort
- Python Program for Heap Sort
- Python Program for Counting Sort
- Python Program for Radix Sort
- Python Program for n-th Fibonacci number