Given a text txt[0..n-1] and a pattern pat[0..m-1], write a function search(char pat, char txt) that prints all occurrences of pat in txt. You may assume that n > m.
Input: txt = "THIS IS A TEST TEXT" pat = "TEST" Output: Pattern found at index 10 Input: txt = "AABAACAADAABAABA" pat = "AABA" Output: Pattern found at index 0 Pattern found at index 9 Pattern found at index 12
Pattern searching is an important problem in computer science. When we do search for a string in notepad/word file or browser or database, pattern searching algorithms are used to show the search results.
Found pattern at index 10
Please refer complete article on KMP Algorithm for Pattern Searching for more details!
- Python Program for Rabin-Karp Algorithm for Pattern Searching
- Python Program to print digit pattern
- Python 3 | Program to print double sided stair-case pattern
- Python Program to print hollow half diamond hash pattern
- Python program to print the Inverted heart pattern
- Python Program for Reversal algorithm for array rotation
- Python Program for Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm | Greedy Algo-7
- Program to print the pattern 'G'
- Program to print the pattern ‘D’
- Program for Reversed String Pattern
- Program to print window pattern
- Python | Print an Inverted Star Pattern
- Python | Get the smallest window in a string containing all characters of given pattern
- Python | Increasing alternate element pattern in list
- Python | Increment 1's in list based on pattern
- Python | Check whether two lists follow same pattern or not
- Python | Pattern Generation using time() module
- Python - Iterative Pair Pattern
- Python - Cross Pattern Pairs in List
- Post/Redirect/Get (PRG) Design Pattern