Focal length is the distance between the center of the mirror to the principal foci. In order to determine the focal length of a spherical mirror we should know the radius of curvature of that mirror. The distance from the vertex to the center of curvature is called radius of curvature.
The focal length is half the radius of curvature.
F = ( R / 2 ) for concave mirror F = - ( R / 2 ) for convex mirror
For a convex mirror Input : R = 30 Output : F = 15 For a convex mirror Input : R = 25 Output : F = - 12.5
Focal length of spherical concave mirror is 15 units Focal length of spherical convex mirror is -15 units
Please refer complete article on Program to determine focal length of a spherical mirror for more details!
- Python Program to print digit pattern
- Python | Extract key-value of dictionary in variables
- Python program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Google Chrome Dino Bot using Image Recognition | Python
- Python | Use of __slots__
- Python - Summation of float string list
- Python | Animated Banner showing 'GeeksForGeeks'
- Python | Segregate list elements by Suffix
- Python Program for Selection Sort
- Python Program for Bubble Sort
- Python Program for Insertion Sort
- Python Program for Heap Sort
- Python Program for Counting Sort
- Python Program for Radix Sort
- Python Program for n-th Fibonacci number