Given two integer numbers, the task is to find count of all common divisors of given numbers?
Input : a = 12, b = 24 Output: 6 // all common divisors are 1, 2, 3, // 4, 6 and 12 Input : a = 3, b = 17 Output: 1 // all common divisors are 1 Input : a = 20, b = 36 Output: 3 // all common divisors are 1, 2, 4
Please refer complete article on Common Divisors of Two Numbers for more details!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- Python Program to print digit pattern
- Python | Extract key-value of dictionary in variables
- Python program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Google Chrome Dino Bot using Image Recognition | Python
- Python | Use of __slots__
- Python - Summation of float string list
- Python | Animated Banner showing 'GeeksForGeeks'
- Python | Segregate list elements by Suffix
- Python Program for Selection Sort
- Python Program for Bubble Sort
- Python Program for Insertion Sort
- Python Program for Heap Sort
- Python Program for Counting Sort
- Python Program for Radix Sort
- Python Program for n-th Fibonacci number