Given a number n, find whether all digits of n divide it or not.
Input : 128 Output : Yes 128 % 1 == 0, 128 % 2 == 0, and 128 % 8 == 0. Input : 130 Output : No
We want to test whether each digit is non-zero and divides the number. For example, with 128, we want to test d != 0 && 128 % d == 0 for d = 1, 2, 8. To do that, we need to iterate over each digit of the number.
Please refer complete article on Check if all digits of a number divide it for more details!
- Python Program to check whether it is possible to make a divisible by 3 number using all digits in an array
- Python program to divide dictionary and its keys into K equal dictionaries
- Python Program to print all Possible Combinations from the three Digits
- Python program to find the sum of all even and odd digits of an integer list
- Python - Remove all digits before given Number
- Python Program to create an OTP by squaring and concatenating the odd digits of a number
- Python Program for Sum the digits of a given number
- Python | Divide constant to Kth Tuple index
- Python - Divide String into Equal K chunks
- Python Program for Efficient program to print all prime factors of a given number
- Python Program for How to check if a given number is Fibonacci number?
- Python | Check possible bijection between sequence of characters and digits
- Add, subtract, multiple and divide two Pandas Series
- Python | Remove all digits from a list of strings
- Python - Test if all digits starts from % K digit
- Python Program for Difference between sums of odd and even digits
- Python Program to extracts elements from the list with digits in increasing order
- Python program to extract only the numbers from a list which have some specific digits
- Python program to check if a string contains all unique characters
- Python | Sum of number digits in List
Improved By : himanshujakhmola143