Prerequisite : Sets in Python
Given three arrays, we have to find common elements in three sorted lists using sets.
Input : ar1 = [1, 5, 10, 20, 40, 80] ar2 = [6, 7, 20, 80, 100] ar3 = [3, 4, 15, 20, 30, 70, 80, 120] Output : [80, 20] Input : ar1 = [1, 5, 5] ar2 = [3, 4, 5, 5, 10] ar3 = [5, 5, 10, 20] Output : 
We have given three arrays, with the help of sets one can easily find out the intersection of these Arrays.
Intersection method simply provides the intersection of both the arrays upon which you want to perform the operation of intersection (or, it simply gives out the common elements in both the array). We will be taking three arrays and then we will take out the intersection.
Below is the implementation of above approach :
- Python | Find common elements in list of lists
- Python | Count of common elements in the lists
- Python | Print all the common elements of two lists
- Python | Merge List with common elements in a List of Lists
- intersection_update() in Python to find common elements in n arrays
- Python program to apply itertools.product to elements of a list of lists
- Python | Find common elements in three sorted arrays by dictionary intersection
- Python | Check if two lists have at-least one element common
- Python | Check if two lists have any element in common
- Python | Program to count number of lists in a list of lists
- Python program to find sum of elements in list
- Python program to count number of vowels using sets in given string
- Python program to find N largest elements from a list
- Python program to find number of m contiguous elements of a List with a given sum
- Python | Common Row elements Summation