Prerequisite : Sets in Python
Given three arrays, we have to find common elements in three sorted lists using sets.
Input : ar1 = [1, 5, 10, 20, 40, 80] ar2 = [6, 7, 20, 80, 100] ar3 = [3, 4, 15, 20, 30, 70, 80, 120] Output : [80, 20] Input : ar1 = [1, 5, 5] ar2 = [3, 4, 5, 5, 10] ar3 = [5, 5, 10, 20] Output : 
We have given three arrays, with the help of sets one can easily find out the intersection of these Arrays.
Intersection method simply provides the intersection of both the arrays upon which you want to perform the operation of intersection (or, it simply gives out the common elements in both the array). We will be taking three arrays and then we will take out the intersection.
Below is the implementation of above approach :
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python | Find common elements in three sorted arrays by dictionary intersection
- Python program to check if the list contains three consecutive common numbers in Python
- Python | Find common elements in list of lists
- Python | Print all the common elements of two lists
- Python | Merge List with common elements in a List of Lists
- Python | Count of common elements in the lists
- Python | Program to count number of lists in a list of lists
- Python program to count number of vowels using sets in given string
- Python | Zipping two lists of lists
- Python - Convert Lists into Similar key value lists
- Python | Check if two lists have at-least one element common
- Python | Check if two lists have any element in common
- Python program to find the frequency of the elements which are common in a list of strings
- Python program to apply itertools.product to elements of a list of lists
- Python program to concatenate every elements across lists
- intersection_update() in Python to find common elements in n arrays
- Sets in Python
- Python | remove() and discard() in Sets
- Output of Python Programs | Set 24 (Sets)
- Python Set | Pairs of complete strings in two sets