Kilometer is a unit of length in the metric system equivalent to 1000 meters.
Miles is also the unit of length equal to 1760 yards.
Input: 5.5 Output: 3.418 Input: 6.5 Output: 4.039
1 kilometer equals 0.62137 miles. Miles = kilometer * 0.62137 Kilometer = Miles / 0.62137
5.500 kilometers is equal to 3.418 miles 6.500 kilometers is equal to 4.039 miles
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to Convert Km/hr to miles/hr and vice versa
- Python program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Program to convert a given number to words
- Program to convert a given number to words | Set 2
- Program to Convert Radian to Degree
- Program to convert given number of days in terms of Years, Weeks and Days
- Program to convert Centimeter to Feet and Inches
- Program to convert speed in km/hr to m/sec and vice versa
- Program to convert temperature from degree Celsius to Kelvin
- Program to convert centimeter into meter and kilometer
- Program to convert KiloBytes to Bytes and Bits
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- Program to convert given Matrix to a Diagonal Matrix
- Program to convert Number in characters
- Program to convert Hexa-Decimal Number to its equivalent BCD
- Program to Convert BCD number into Decimal number
- Program to convert a BCD to Hexa-Decimal Number
- Program to convert Degree to Radian
- Program to Convert Octal to Hexadecimal
- Program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.