Kilometer is a unit of length in the metric system equivalent to 1000 meters.
Miles is also the unit of length equal to 1760 yards.
Input: 5.5 Output: 3.418 Input: 6.5 Output: 4.039
1 kilometer equals 0.62137 miles. Miles = kilometer * 0.62137 Kilometer = Miles / 0.62137
5.500 kilometers is equal to 3.418 miles 6.500 kilometers is equal to 4.039 miles
- Program to Convert Km/hr to miles/hr and vice versa
- Python program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Program to convert a given number to words
- Program to convert a given number to words | Set 2
- Program to Convert Radian to Degree
- Program to convert centimeter into meter and kilometer
- Program to convert speed in km/hr to m/sec and vice versa
- Program to convert KiloBytes to Bytes and Bits
- Program to convert Centimeter to Feet and Inches
- Program to Convert Hexadecimal Number to Binary
- Program to convert temperature from degree Celsius to Kelvin
- Program to convert given number of days in terms of Years, Weeks and Days
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- C++ program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Program to convert given Matrix to a Diagonal Matrix
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.