Given a string, the task is to check if that string contains any special character (defined special character set). If any special character found, don’t accept that string.
Input : Geeks$For$Geeks Output : String is not accepted. Input : Geeks For Geeks Output : String is accepted
Approach : Make a regular expression(regex) object of all the special characters that we don’t want, then pass a string in search method. If any one character of string is matching with regex object then search method returns a match object otherwise return None.
Below is the implementation :
String is not accepted.
- Python | Check order of character in string using OrderedDict( )
- Python program for removing i-th character from a string
- Python program to find occurrence to each character in given string
- Python Regex | Program to accept string ending with alphanumeric character
- Python program to read character by character from a file
- Python program to check if a string is palindrome or not
- Python program to check if given string is pangram
- Python program to check if a given string is Keyword or not
- Python program to check if string is empty or not
- Python program to check if given string is vowel Palindrome
- Python program to check if a string contains all unique characters
- Python | Frequency of each character in String
- Python | Lowercase first character of String
- How to capitalize first character of string in Python
- Python | Removing newline character from string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Aman ojha