Given a list, print all the sublists of a list.
Input : list = [1, 2, 3] Output : [, , [1, 2], [1, 2, 3], , [2, 3], ] Input : [1, 2, 3, 4] Output : [, , [1, 2], [1, 2, 3], [1, 2, 3, 4], , [2, 3], [2, 3, 4], , [3, 4], ]
Approach will be run two nested loop till the length of the given list. The outer loop picks starting element and inner loop considers all elements on right of the picked elements as ending element of subarray. To get the subarray we can use slicing to get the subarray.
Step 1: Run a loop till length of the given list.
Step 2: Run a loop from i+1 to length of the list to get all the subarrays from i to its right.
Step 3: Slice the subarray from i to j.
Step 4: Append it to a another list to store it
Step 5: Print it at the end
Below is the Python implementation of the above approach:
[, , [1, 2], [1, 2, 3], , [2, 3], ]
- Python | Print the common elements in all sublists
- Python - Group Sublists by another List
- Python | Split a list into sublists of given lengths
- Python | Count unique sublists within list
- Python | Count the sublists containing given element in a list
- Python | Sort all sublists in given list of strings
- Python | Remove repeated sublists from given list
- Python | Sort list of lists by the size of sublists
- Python | Split list of strings into sublists based on length
- Python | Adding value to sublists
- Python | Merge elements of sublists
- Python | Add the occurrence of each number as sublists
- Python | Remove all sublists outside the given range
- Python | Merge corresponding sublists from two different lists
- Python | Swapping sublists over given range
- Python | Remove sublists that are present in another sublist
- Python | Print diagonals of 2D list
- Python | Ways to print list without quotes
- Print anagrams together in Python using List and Dictionary
- Python program to print odd numbers in a List