Given an integer N as input, the task is to print the all the string combination from it in lexicographical order.
Input : 191 Output : aia sa Explanation: The Possible String digit are 1, 9 and 1 --> aia 19 and 1 --> sa Input : 1119 Output : aaai aas aki kai ks
- Get the String and find all its combination list in the given order.
- Find the list whose integers lies in the range of 0 to 25.
- Convert the integers to the alphabets.
- Sort it in lexicographical order.
aia sa aiia sia aecb ocb aaia asa kia
- Permutation and Combination in Python
- Python | All possible N combination tuples
- Python program to print even numbers in a list
- Python program to print all even numbers in a range
- Python program to print all odd numbers in a range
- Python program to print odd numbers in a List
- Python Program to Print Numbers in an Interval
- Python program to print negative numbers in a list
- Python program to print all negative numbers in a range
- Python program to print all Strong numbers in given list
- Python program to print all Prime numbers in an Interval
- Python program to print positive numbers in a list
- Python program to print all positive numbers in a range
- Python | Extract Combination Mapping in two lists
- Python Program to print all permutations of a given string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.