PIL is the Python Imaging Library which provides the python interpreter with image editing capabilities. The
Image module provides a class with the same name which is used to represent a PIL image. The module also provides a number of factory functions, including functions to load images from files, and to create new images.
PIL.ImageChops.constant()Fill a channel with a given grey level.
Syntax: PIL.ImageChops.constant(image, value)
image– take an image with there extension type.
Returns: An Image.
Another Example:Taking another image with different value to see the change in grey intensity.
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Use of min() and max() in Python
- Python PIP
- try-except vs If in Python
- Python if else
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.