PIL is the Python Imaging Library which provides the python interpreter with image editing capabilities. The
Image module provides a class with the same name which is used to represent a PIL image. The module also provides a number of factory functions, including functions to load images from files, and to create new images.
Image.seek() Seeks to the given frame in this sequence file. If you seek beyond the end of the sequence, the method raises an EOFError exception. When a sequence file is opened, the library automatically seeks to frame 0.
Note that in the current version of the library, most sequence formats only allows you to seek to the next frame.
frame – Frame number, starting at 0.
Raises: EOFError – If the call attempts to seek beyond the end of the sequence.
- class method vs static method in Python
- Python | set() method
- Python | os.dup() method
- Python | next() method
- Python | sympy.cot() method
- Python | sympy RGS method
- Python | setattr() method
- Python PIL | RankFilter() method
- Method Overriding in Python
- Python | os.access() Method
- Python | os.WIFEXITED() method
- Python | sympy.nC() method
- Python | sympy.nP() method
- Python | Tensorflow exp() method
- Python | sys.getswitchinterval() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.