PIL is the Python Imaging Library which provides the python interpreter with image editing capabilities. The
Image module provides a class with the same name which is used to represent a PIL image. The module also provides a number of factory functions, including functions to load images from files, and to create new images.
Image.alpha_composite() Alpha composite im2 over im1.
Syntax: PIL.Image.alpha_composite(im1, im2)
img1 – The first image.
img2 – The second image. Must have the same mode and size as the first image.
Returns: An Image object.
- class method vs static method in Python
- Python | next() method
- Python | os.dup() method
- Python | set() method
- Python | Tensorflow log() method
- Python PIL | putpixel() method
- Python | Tensorflow exp() method
- Python | os.symlink() method
- Python | os.mkfifo() method
- Python | range() method
- Python | os.fchmod() method
- Python | os.confstr() method
- Python | os.sysconf() method
- Python | os.link() method
- Python PIL | getpixel() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.