PIL.Image.composite()method creates composite image by blending images using a transparency mask. Here, mask is another image which remains transparent when composite together.
Syntax: PIL.Image.composite(image1, image2, mask)
image1 – The first image.
image2 – The second image. Must have the same mode and size as the first image.
mask – A mask image. This image can have mode “1”, “L”, or “RGBA”, and must have the same size as the other two images.
Showing mask image:
Output: [the composite image]
- Python | sympy.composite() method
- Composite Method - Python Design Patterns
- Wand composite() function in Python
- MoviePy - Creating Composite Video Clips
- MoviePy Composite Video - Setting Position of Clip
- MoviePy Composite Video - Adding Cross Fade in Effect
- MoviePy Composite Video - Setting starting time of single clip
- Difference between Method Overloading and Method Overriding in Python
- class method vs static method in Python
- Python | os.dup() method
- Python | set() method
- Python | next() method
- Python | os.getppid() method
- Python Pytorch ones() method
- Python | os.ctermid() method
- Python PIL | GaussianBlur() method
- Python | sys.getallocatedblocks() method
- Python | os.openpty() method
- Python | sympy.Pow() method
- Python | os.renames() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.