PIL.Image.composite()method creates composite image by blending images using a transparency mask. Here, mask is another image which remains transparent when composite together.
Syntax: PIL.Image.composite(image1, image2, mask)
image1 – The first image.
image2 – The second image. Must have the same mode and size as the first image.
mask – A mask image. This image can have mode “1”, “L”, or “RGBA”, and must have the same size as the other two images.
Showing mask image:
Output: [the composite image]
- Python | sympy.composite() method
- class method vs static method in Python
- Python | next() method
- Python | os.dup() method
- Python | set() method
- Python | os.get_blocking() method
- Python | os.set_blocking() method
- Python | hash() method
- Python | sympy.eye() method
- Python | sympy.ones() method
- Python PIL | BoxBlur() method
- Python | os.fsdecode() method
- Python | bytes() method
- Python | os.truncate() method
- Python | os.ftruncate() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.