A permutation, also called an “arrangement number” or “order”, is a rearrangement of the elements of an ordered list S into a one-to-one correspondence with S itself. A string of length n has n! permutation.
Input : str = 'ABC' Output : ABC ACB BAC BCA CAB CBA
ABC ACB BAC BCA CAB CBA
Permutations of a given string with repeating characters
The idea is to use dictionary to avoid printing duplicates.
GEEK GEKE GKEE EGEK EGKE EEGK EEKG EKGE EKEG KGEE KEGE KEEG
- Histogram Plotting and stretching in Python (without using inbuilt function)
- Python | Ways to find all permutation of a string
- Inbuilt Data Structures in Python
- Python program to count upper and lower case characters without using inbuilt functions
- Generate all permutation of a set in Python
- SymPy | Permutation.max() in Python
- Permutation and Combination in Python
- SymPy | Permutation.min() in Python
- MoviePy – Displaying a Frame of Video Clip using inbuilt display method
- SymPy | Permutation.unrank_lex() in Python
- SymPy | Permutation.rank_trotterjohnson() in Python
- SymPy | Permutation.parity() in Python
- SymPy | Permutation.next_lex() in Python
- SymPy | Permutation.mul_inv() in Python
- SymPy | Permutation.order() in Python
- Python | SymPy Permutation.inversion_vector()
- SymPy | Permutation.transpositions() in Python
- SymPy | Permutation.is_Singleton() in Python
- SymPy | Permutation.is_even() in Python
- SymPy | Permutation.is_odd() in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Divyu_Pandey