Given that the radius of a hemisphere is increased by a fixed percentage so, the target is to calculate the percentage increase in the volume of the hemisphere.
Let, the radius of the hemisphere =
Given percentage increase =
Volume before increase =
New radius after increase =
So, new volume =
Change in volume =
Percentage increase in volume =
Below is the Python code implementation of the above mentioned approach.
percentage increase in the volume of the hemisphere is 33.1 %
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Percentage increase in volume of the sphere if radius is increased by a given percentage
- Percentage increase in the cylinder if the height is increased by given percentage but radius remains constant
- Percentage increase in volume of the cube if a side of cube is increased by a given percentage
- Percentage increase in the volume of cuboid if length, breadth and height are increased by fixed percentages
- Percentage change in Hemisphere volume if radius is changed
- Python | Percentage increase in the total surface area of the cuboid
- Radii of the three tangent circles of equal radius which are inscribed within a circle of given radius
- Minimum volume of cone that can be circumscribed about a sphere of radius R
- PyQtGraph - Getting Increased Inclination Angle of Line in Line Graph
- PyQtGraph - Setting Increased Inclination Angle of Line in Line Graph
- Python | Increase list size by padding each element by N
- PyQt5 - Increase size of separator in between the item of ComboBox
- Python | Sort a list of percentage
- Python | Percentage occurrence at index
- Python | Percentage similarity of lists
- Python - Maximum consecutive elements percentage change
- Cumulative percentage of a column in Pandas - Python
- Python script to shows Laptop Battery Percentage
- Calulate Bodyfat Percentage with skinfold measurements using Python
- Python - Calculate the percentage of positive elements of the list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.