In Pandas, Panel is a very important container for three-dimensional data. The names for the 3 axes are intended to give some semantic meaning to describing operations involving panel data and, in particular, econometric analysis of panel data.
Panel.div() function is used to get the division of series and dataframe/Panel.
Syntax: Panel.div(other, axis=0)
other : DataFrame or Panel
axis : Axis to broadcast over
- Python | pandas.to_markdown() in Pandas
- Python | pandas.map()
- Python | Pandas Series.abs()
- How to Do a vLookup in Python using pandas
- Python | Pandas Period.second
- Python | Pandas Panel.mul()
- Python | Pandas Series.sum()
- Python | Pandas TimedeltaIndex.min
- Python | Pandas Panel.mod()
- Python | Pandas dataframe.sub()
- Python | Pandas Series.eq()
- Python | Pandas Panel.pow()
- Python | Pandas Series.iat
- Python | Pandas Series.var
- Python | Pandas Series.where
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.