OpenCV is the huge open-source library for computer vision, machine learning, and image processing and now it plays a major role in real-time operation which is very important in today’s systems. By using it, one can process images and videos to identify objects, faces, or even the handwriting of a human.
cv2.putText() method inserts a text on the video frame at the desired position specified by the user. We can style the type of font and also it’s color and thickness.
Syntax : cv2.putText(frame, Text, org, font, color, thickness)
frame: current running frame of the video.
Text: The text string to be inserted.
org: bottom-left corner of the text string
font: the type of font to be used.
color: the colour of the font.
thickness: the thickness of the font
- Python | Play a video using OpenCV
- Python - Process images of a video using OpenCV
- Python OpenCV: Capture Video from Camera
- Python | Create video using multiple images using OpenCV
- Python | Play a video in reverse mode using OpenCV
- Saving a Video using OpenCV
- Text Detection and Extraction using OpenCV and OCR
- Saving Operated Video from a webcam using OpenCV
- Convert Text and Text File to PDF using Python
- OpenCV - Facial Landmarks and Face Detection using dlib and OpenCV
- OpenCV Python Tutorial
- Gun Detection using Python-OpenCV
- Python OpenCV: Meanshift
- Image Pyramid using OpenCV | Python
- Detect an object with OpenCV-Python
- Circle Detection using OpenCV | Python
- Image Registration using OpenCV | Python
- Cartooning an Image using OpenCV - Python
- Template matching using OpenCV in Python
- How to install OpenCV for Python in Windows?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.