Python NumPy is a general-purpose array processing package which provides tools for handling the n-dimensional arrays. It provides various computing tools such as comprehensive mathematical functions, linear algebra routines. NumPy provides both the flexibility of Python and the speed of well-optimized compiled C code. It’s easy to use syntax makes it highly accessible and productive for programmers from any background.
This NumPy tutorial helps you learn the fundamentals of NumPy from Basics to Advance, like operations on NumPy array, matrices using a huge dataset of NumPy – programs and projects. sfsdfd
- Introduction to Numpy
- Python NumPy
- NumPy array in Python
- Basics of NumPy Arrays
- Python Lists VS Numpy Arrays
- Numpy – ndarray
- Data type Object (dtype) in NumPy Python
Creating NumPy Array
- Numpy – Array Creation
- The Arange Method
- The Zero Method
- Create a Numpy array filled with all ones
- The linspace Method
- The eye Method
- Numpy Meshgrid function
- Creating a one-dimensional NumPy array
- How to create an empty and a full NumPy array?
- Create a Numpy array filled with all zeros
- Create a Numpy array filled with all ones
- How to generate 2-D Gaussian array using NumPy?
- How to create a vector in Python using NumPy
- Create the record array from list of individual records
NumPy Array Manipulation
- Copy and View in NumPy Array
- How to Copy NumPy array into another array?
- Appending values at the end of an NumPy array
- How to swap columns of a given NumPy array?
- Insert a new axis within a NumPy array
- Stack the sequence of NumPy array horizontally
- Stack the sequence of NumPy array vertically
- Joining NumPy Array
- Combining a one and a two-dimensional NumPy Array
- Concatenate two arrays – np.ma.concatenate()
- Combined array index by index
- Splitting Arrays in NumPy
- Compare two NumPy arrays
- Find the union of two NumPy arrays
- Find unique rows in a NumPy array
- Get the unique values from an array
- Trim the leading and/or trailing zeros from a 1-D array
Matrix in NumPy
- Matrix manipulation in Python
- numpy matrix operations | empty() function
- numpy matrix operations | zeros() function
- numpy matrix operations | ones() function
- numpy matrix operations | eye() function
- numpy matrix operations | identity() function
- Adding and Subtracting Matrices in Python
- Matrix Multiplication in NumPy
- Dot product of two arrays
- NumPy | Vector Multiplication
- How to calculate dot product of two vectors in Python?
- Multiplication of two Matrices in Single line using Numpy in Python
- Get the eigen values of a matrix
- Calculate the determinant of a matrix using NumPy
- Find the transpose of the matrix
- Find the variance of a matrix
- Compute the inverse of a matrix using NumPy
Operations on NumPy Array
Reshaping NumPy Array
- Reshape NumPy Array
- Resize the shape of the given matrix
- Reshape the shape of the given matrix
- Get the Shape of NumPy Array
- Change the dimension of a NumPy array
- Change shape and size of array in-place
- Flatten a Matrix in Python using NumPy
- Flatten a matrix – matrix.ravel()
- Move axes of an array to new positions
- Interchange two axes of an array
- Swap the axes a matrix
- Split an array into multiple sub-arrays vertically
- Split an array into multiple sub-arrays horizontally
- Give a new shape to the masked array without changing its data
- Squeeze the size of a matrix
Indexing NumPy Array
- Basic Slicing and Advanced Indexing in NumPy Python
- Get selected slices of an array along mentioned axis
- Accessing Data Along Multiple Dimensions Arrays in Python Numpy
- How to access different rows of a multidimensional NumPy array?
- Get the indices for the lower-triangle of an (n, m) array
Arithmetic operations on NumPy Array
- Broadcasting with NumPy Arrays
- Estimation of Variable
- Python: Operations on Numpy Arrays
- How to use the NumPy sum function?
- Divide the NumPy array element wise
- Computes the inner product of two arrays
- Absolute Deviation and Absolute Mean Deviation using NumPy
- Find the standard deviation a matrix
- Calculate the GCD of the NumPy array
Linear Algebra in NumPy Array
- Numpy | Linear Algebra
- Get the QR factorization of a given NumPy array
- How to get the magnitude of a vector in NumPy?
- Compute the eigenvalues and right eigenvectors of a given square array using NumPy?
NumPy and Random Data
- Random sampling in numpy | ranf() function
- Random sampling in numpy | random() function
- Random sampling in numpy | random_sample() function
- Random sampling in numpy | sample() function
- Random sampling in numpy | random_integers() function
- Random sampling in numpy | randint() function
- Get random elements from NumPy – random.choice()
- How to choose elements from the list with different probability using NumPy?
- How to get weighted random choice in Python?
- How to get the random positioning of different integer values?
- Get Random Elements form geometric distribution
- Get Random samples of a sequence of permutation
Sorting and Searching in NumPy Array
- Searching in a NumPy array
- How to sort a Numpy Array
- Numpy – Sorting, Searching and Counting
- Variations in different Sorting techniques in Python
- Sort a complex array
- Get the minimum value of masked array
- Sort the values in a matrix
- Sort the elements in the given matrix having one or more dimension
Working With Images
- Create a white image using NumPy in Python
- Convert a NumPy array to an image
- How to Convert images to NumPy array?
- Convert an image to NumPy array and save it to CSV file using Python?
Projects and Applications with NumPy
- Print checkerboard pattern of nxn using numpy
- Implementation of neural network from scratch using NumPy
- Analyzing selling price of used cars using Python
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.